"Do you feel stressed out tracking your expense manually without a defined system in place? Well, no more!
Introducing the ultimate solution: the Notion Expense Tracker"
Here's how you can utilize the Notion Expense Tracker:
- Track your expenses easily under 1 dashboard (daily, monthly, weekly, one-time expense, etc),
- Define the sources of expenses (up to 6 categories),
- Set the budget of the expense for each expense and see its variations from actual expenses,
- Get an overview of how much you spend on your Needs, Desires, or Wants from all expenses.
Our tracker provides seamless integration with your Notion account and even allows you to easily categorize your expense sources that can come along with budgeting, setting the frequency of expenses, and much more.
Plus, it's customizable to suit your specific needs.
Say goodbye to the tedious task of manual tracking and hello to more time and peace of mind.
Get the Notion Expense Tracker today and take control of your expense details like never before!
How to use the template?
Instructions on how to use the template are given once you purchase the template.
Special Discount Offer 🔥🔥
Click Here to get 33% off while buying Notion Expense Tracker.
Notion is available on every platform, with customizable layouts and a wide range of components and views including board view, gallery view, table view, and more.
Stacking up with advanced filter, sort, and search functions, Notion provides a robust database to track tasks based on timelines, as per priorities, and gives you an overall assessment of well you manage to complete your tasks.
Is Notion Free to Use?
Yes, Notion is free to use and you can sign up here to start using it today for FREE!
This Notion Expense Tracker has the following features:
- Classification of Expenses as Needs, Desires, and Wants.
- Overview of Total Expenses (including Total Budgeted Expenses, Total Actual Expenses, Difference, and Change (in %).
- Actual Vs Budgeted Expenses comparison which comprises Total Budgeted Expenses, Total Actual Expenses, Difference, and Change (in %) for all 6 categories of expenses (i,e. Utility Bills, Food and Groceries, Travel and Transportation, Entertainment, Loans and Debts and Others)
- Top 10 Highlights featuring Top 10 Expenses, Least 10 Expenses and Recent 10 Expenses.
- Quarterly Expenses Overview featuring total expenses each month and proportion of monthly expenses to total expenses.
- Overview of Expenses categorized as Utility Bills, Food and Groceries, Loans and Debts, Travel and Transportation, Entertainment, Others which includes total expense and proportion of each head of expense to the total expenses.
- Frequency of Expenses featuring Daily expenses, One Time expenses, Weekly Expenses, Monthly Expenses, Quarterly Expenses, Half Yearly Expenses and Annual Expenses.
How to start?
Here is how to get started:
- Provide the expense details (such as Shopping, Fuel, House Rent etc).
- Provide the period of Expense (such as Jan 2023, Feb 2023, Mar 2023, etc).
- Provide the expense source (such as Food and Groceries, Utility Bills, Entertainment etc).
- Provide the frequency of income (such as Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly, One Time, Annual etc).
- Provide the actual expense amount.
- Set the budgeted expenditure amount for each expense (available exclusively only for users of the PLUS plan and onwards).
Note: The Notion Ultimate Finance Bundle are a set of individual templates which are used to track for personal finances with their respective use and not interpreted otherwise.
Used & trusted by people across the globe.
"Simple but efficient solution to centralize all personal financial data ! No more excuses to get money in the end of the month"
COO, PLG SaaS startup
"This Notion creator creates very nice Notion Templates"
"The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate. I particularly like this feature where you have the ability to set the priority for each bill and pay them accordingly. Great product."
Founder, CEO at Kretaro
"Congratulations on another great template"
"I like everything that links to accounting. 😃 I studied economics and accountancy in my high school and clearly see those bottom lines and reports. 😃 I like the system/schema and this is something that keeps people accountable for their finances."
Business Marketing with Nika
Content Creator and Social Media Marketer
"I like it 😊"
"Simple, clean, and useful. Thanks for making this"
"Great Stuff, simple to use, & yet very useful (:"
"Congrats on the launch"
Customer Success, Transfer Chain
"This is an amazing product"
Story teller and Copy Editor
"absolutely love every template I've seen so far. can't wait to see what's next"
"Simply I just loved it with great thanks. :)"
"Great product A+"
Shoot us direct mail at email@example.com
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes. Once you've made the purchase, you will get a link to duplicate this to your Notion workspace. You don't need to be on Notion's Personal Pro plan to use it.
Do you offer customization or other support, if something is needed to suit my specific use case?
Yes. Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
Does the template contain Notion Formulas 2.0?
Yes, all the templates are upgraded to Notion Formula 2.0 (by default).
Can I share this template?
This Notion template comes with a personal license for individual use. Feel free to use the template with your internal team. But please do not share it with other individuals.
What will happen after my purchase?
Right after your purchase, you will be made available with the link to download the template. After downloading the template, you will be able to duplicate it in your own workspace. You’ll also receive an email with the link to the template and other relevant files.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes, If you feel that the template hasn't provided you with any value, write to us & we'll give you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase. We're passionate about making products people find value in and we're confident in the value of this.