Only tool you need to track your debt payment expenses, maintain credit score and settle debt obligations on time.
Are you struggling to track debt payments on time and maintain your credit score?
Look no further than this Debt Payment Tracker!
Is Notion Free to Use?
Yes, Notion is free to use and you can sign up here to start using it today for FREE!
How to use the template?
Instructions on how to use the template are given once you purchase the template.
- Keep track of your debt obligations in one central location.
- Pay your monthly debt payments in time to maintain your credit score.
- Assign the priority for debt payments based on the snowball method.
- Set timely reminders to pay the debt on time.
- Access your debt tracker from any device, anywhere
- Easy categorization for debt obligations.
- Simple and intuitive interface for easy tracking.
- Monthly debt payments progress with total repayment (in %).
- Detailed analysis to help you understand how you want to pay off your debt as per the snowball method.
- Gain access to the tracker from anywhere in the world with internet access.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes. Once you've made the purchase, you will get a link to duplicate this to your Notion workspace. You don't need to be on Notion's Personal Pro plan to use it.
Can I share this template?
This Notion template comes with a personal license for individual use. Feel free to use the template with your internal team. But please do not share it with other individuals.
What will happen after my purchase?
Right after your purchase, you will be made available with the link to download the template. After downloading the template, you will be able to duplicate it in your own workspace. You’ll also receive an email with the link to the template and other relevant files.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes, If you feel like the Debt Payment Tracker hasn't provided you with any value, write to us & we'll give you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase. We're passionate about making products people find value in and we're confident in the value of this.
You'll get a duplicatable Notion resource